Consent for Electronic Communications
- You expressly consent to be contacted by Customedico Pharmacy + Wellness, our agents, representatives, affiliates, or anyone calling on our behalf for any and all purposes arising out of or relating to health-related services, at any telephone number, or physical or electronic address you provide or at which you may be reached.
- You agree we may contact you in any way, including SMS messages (including text messages), calls using prerecorded messages or artificial voice, and calls and messages delivered using auto telephone dialing system or an automatic texting system. Automated messages may be played when the telephone is answered, whether by you or someone else. In the event that an agent or representative calls, he or she may also leave a message on your answering machine, voice mail, or send one via text.
- You consent to receive SMS messages (including text messages), calls and messages (including prerecorded and artificial voice and autodialed) from us, our agents, representatives, affiliates or anyone calling on our behalf at the specific number(s) you have provided to us, or numbers we can reasonably associate with your account (through skip trace, caller ID capture or other means), with information or questions about health-related services, including recommendations on possible treatment alternatives or health-related benefits and services.
- You certify, warrant and represent that the telephone numbers that you have provided to us are your contact numbers. You represent that you are permitted to receive calls at each of the telephone numbers you have provided to us. You agree to promptly alert us whenever you stop using a particular telephone number. Your cellular or mobile telephone provider will charge you according to the type of plan you carry.
- You also agree that we may contact you by e-mail, using any email address you have provided to us or that you provide to us in the future. You agree to provide Customedico Pharmacy + Wellness with prompt notice of any change in your email address. We may listen to and/or record phone calls between you and our representatives without notice to you as permitted by applicable law. For example, we listen to and record calls for quality monitoring purposes.
You signature indicates that you understand that:
- Unless you specifically authorize it, Customedico Pharmacy + Wellness will not include medical information in unencrypted email or text messaging. Email and text notifications will potentially include your name, telephone number, email address, [insert additional information].
- You may stop delivery of email or text messages at any time by following instructions contained in Customedico Pharmacy + Wellness’s communications. Please note that doing so will stop all electronic communications from Customedico Pharmacy + Wellness.
- The Internet is not secure and unencrypted email or text messages may be accessed or altered by unauthorized third parties. By signing this consent, you accept the risk that a third party may be able to access or modify your information.
You further understand that:
- This consent will be valid for all communications from/with Customedico Pharmacy + Wellness until you revoke it or for any shorter period provided by law. You may request and receive a copy of this consent.
- You may revoke this consent for electronic communications at any time by sending a written request to Customedico Pharmacy + Wellness.
- If the contact information that you have provided is not accurate, information disclosed pursuant to this consent may be re-disclosed and may not be protected by law.
- Your right to receive services will not be affected if you refuse to sign this consent.